You may not be aware that, over time, slight furrowing and frowning are causing severe facial signs of aging. The brain impulsively sends messages to facial muscles to tighten and tense every day. Your instinct to wrinkle is hard-wired.
How do Botox and Dysport Work?
When aging is not a matter of self-care and willpower, medical cosmetics intervene. Mild neurotoxins like Botox and Dysport can reduce the release of a substance called acetylcholine which plays a key part in wrinkle-causing “transmissions” sent by your brain. The result is a reduction in the muscle activity that causes moderate to severe wrinkling.
Relaxing at Last: 5 Minute Botox and Dysport Treatments
Here’s how it works:
- Examine aging signs and choose the appropriate muscle groups to target with your doctor.
- Ggently inject small doses of Botox or Dysport.
- Watch your skin relax and rest undisturbed as age-telling tensions dissipate.
Improving with Time: Longterm Botox and Dysport Effects
After this 5 minute procedure, your facial muscles can naturally stop forming wrinkles. About one week after your first treatment, you will see noticeably smoother skin. After regular treatments, you will notice reduction in existing wrinkles. Learn what to expect from Dr. Raval and his team of skilled aestheticians use Botox and Dysport to:
- treat wrinkles and fine lines
- maximize youthful attributes
- enhance other cosmetic procedures